Already have a Username/Password for Economic and Business Review?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in MS Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. These must be active.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed . If manuscripts are not properly prepared author(s) will be required to resubmit.
The Open Access journal Economic and Business Review (EBR) allows authors to retain their copyright and restricts reuse to educational purposes. Its copyright policy is:
- The author keeps the copyright.
- The journal asks only for a licence to publish the article as the first publisher.
- The author is obliged to mention EBR as a source whenever the author later republishes the article on other platforms.
Economic and Business Review by EBR is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.ebrjournal.net.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.ebrjournal.net.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.